Terms and Conditons
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
Access and use of the Suites Alba Resort & Spa website ("Suites Alba") are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any use of the website or the services included, implies full acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Content of the website
Suites Alba Resort & Spa is the owner of this website and is responsible for the management of all content, with the purpose of informing the public and promoting our offers and services.
The information provided on this website, despite being correct and accurate, may have errors or inaccuracies and is merely indicative, not constituting in some cases technical or clinical information and not constituting a medical opinion. We therefore recommend that you seek a qualified professional whenever you need specific advice.
Suites Alba Resort & Spa is the owner of this website, and all the information contained therein. The texts, images, videos, sounds, animations, graphics, downloads or any other information contained in this website are subject to copyright.
Neither the website nor portions thereof may be copied, distributed, modified or reused without prior authorization. The information provided is for personal use only.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website in order to allow the website to recognize your device the next time you visit it.
The purpose of using cookies on our websites is to improve the performance of our website and improve your browsing experience. When the website remembers your previous visit, knowing which pages you've visited, which sections you've read or where you've spent the most time on the website, it will ensure that on your next visit, you'll first see the information that matters most to you and it will be easier to get to what you are looking for.
Your privacy and the confidentiality of your data are essential to us, so we want to assure you that the cookies used do not collect information that identifies you - they only collect general information about how you came to the website or how you visited it, for example, but without giving any information that allows to know who the User in question is.
Cookies have specific functions, which may only last during the user's visit to the website (session cookies) or may be permanently stored, as is the case when the page remembers its course during the previous visit and uses this information to direct the navigation in accordance with the interests of the User (permanent cookies).
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies - are essential to access specific areas of our site, allowing you to navigate the page and access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
- Analytic Cookies - these cookies are used to statistically analyze how users use a website and to monitor page performance. These cookies allow us to improve your experience as a User and quickly correct any errors that may occur.
- Functional cookies - set preferences for your use of the website, so you do not have to configure the website each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies - these serve to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Advertising Cookies - these serve to target advertising according to the interests of each user, allowing you to limit the number of times your ad is displayed and help measure advertising effectiveness.
More information about cookies
Further information can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
4. Links to third party pages
Suites Alba Resort & Spa may use links to third party pages available on its website. These websites are not operated or controlled by SUITES ALBA and Suites Alba Resort & Spa is not responsible for their content.
5. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
SUITES ALBA reserves the right at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, to modify, to add or to revoke, partially or totally, these Terms and Conditions. Any changes will be immediately available on this page, so it is advisable to visit regularly.